Grid operator Alliander has completed the sale of its subsidiary Allego to Meridiam, a French investment company specialised in the development, financing and management of long-term and sustainable infrastructure projects. This has been announced by both companies today. Allego realizes e-vehicle charging solutions and infrastructure for local authorities municipalities, private companies and transport firms, and is one of the leading providers of e-charging solutions in Europe.
- Alliander sells Allego to Meridiam
- Annual figures 2017: investments in energy networks increase further
In 2017 Alliander once again invested extra in the expansion and quality of the energy networks, despite a shortage of technicians. The reliability of the energy supply for customers remained as high as ever. In addition, the network operator delivered a solid financial performance with a higher revenue and profit after tax. This is evident from the annual report published today.
- Alliander announces final results in relation to the Tender Offer
Alliander announces final results in relation to the Tender Offer for its outstanding 2013 €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond and pricing of new €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond.
- Alliander announces new Hybrid Eurobond and Tender Offer
Alliander announces intention to issue new Hybrid Eurobond and Tender Offer for its outstanding 2013 €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond
- Alliander starts sales process of Allego
Grid company Alliander has started talks with interested parties for the sale of its subsidiary Allego. Allego, which was established in 2013, realizes customised charging solutions and charging infrastructure for local authorities, private companies and transport firms, and is active in a growing number of European countries
- Peter Molengraaf to stand down; Ingrid Thijssen new CEO Alliander
Arnhem, the Netherlands, 29 August - Peter Molengraaf is to stand down after more than eight years as CEO of the energy ne
- Half-year figures 2017: stable operational results and investments
Arnhem, the Netherlands, 28 July 2017 – Profit after tax fell from € 232 million for the first half of 2016 to € 93 millio
- EIB to finance upgrade of Alliander electricity grid in the Netherlands
The loan will be used to finance parts of the renewal and expansion of the distribution network used by Liander, a subsidi