The Supervisory Board of Alliander has decided to add a Chief Transition Officer (CTO) to the company’s Management Board with effect from 1 April. Daan Schut, who currently serves as the network company’s Director of Asset Management, will take on the role of CTO.
- Alliander appoints Chief Transition Officer to Management Board
- Annual figures 2018: solid financials, operational challenges
In 2018 Alliander continued to invest heavily in the reinforcement and expansion of the energy networks. Execution was weighed down due to higher demand for connections to, and capacity of, the electricity grid and the shortage of qualified engineers across the Netherlands. The network company delivered a solid financial performance with a higher revenue and profit. This is evident from the annual report that was published today.
- Alliander CFO to leave company
Alliander announced today that its CFO, Mark van Lieshout, has decided to pursue his career elsewhere.
- Liander and Shell Energy Europe Ltd sign contract for green certificates to offset grid losses
The energy network company Alliander aims to be climate-neutral by 2023, and greener procurement of grid losses by Liander
- Alliander expects sharp increase in work on energy grids
Alliander posted a profit after tax of € 227 million in the first half of 2018, up € 134 million on the same period last y
- Enno Dykmann appointed as new Treasury Manager at Alliander
Enno Dykmann will take on the role of Treasury Manager at Alliander on 1 September 2018. In doing so, he will succeed Martine van As-Van Halen, who will continue her career in the KPMG accounting practice with effect from 1 September.