Alliander's profit after tax rose from € 235 million in 2015 to € 282 million in 2016. The increase is mainly due to the book profit on the sale of network company Endinet to Enexis. The profit after tax excluding incidental items decreased by € 79 million to € 132 million. The investment expenditure increased, despite the reduction of the regulated tariffs. The shortage of engineers in the labor market in 2016 has been a major challenge in the realization of the work package. This problem will continue to exist in the coming years. These results are presented in the annual report that is published today.
- Annual results 2016: profit rises on Endinet sale
- Higher investments despite lower tariffs for customers
Arnhem, 29 July 2016 – Profit after tax rose from € 161 million for the first half of 2015 to € 232 million in 2016. This increase is mainly due to the book profit on the sale of network company Endinet to Enexis. In addition, Alliander issued its first-ever green bond in 2016 to raise capital for sustainability investments.
- Profit decrease on lower incidental gains and increase in sufferance tax
Full-year results 2015: Alliander completes regional network exchange
- Waiver of Rights in relation to outstanding Perpetual Capital Securities
On 27 October 2015, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (“S&P”) revised the equity content it originally assigned t
- Alliander partner in Universal Smart Energy Framework
Seven Dutch players on the energy market, including Alliander, are launching the Universal Smart Energy Framework (USEF).
- Heat in Haarlem: the consumer decides
The municipality of Haarlem, housing corporations and Alliander Duurzame Gebiedsontwikkeling (DGO) (now Firan) have signed
- Half-Year results 2015: result slightly up
Arnhem, 31 July 2015 – Profit after tax rose from € 156 million in the first half of 2014 to € 161 million in the same per
- Enexis and Alliander sign agreement regional network exchange
Network companies Enexis and Alliander have signed a sale and purchase agreement for the exchange of regional networks.
- Liander, Stedin, DELTA Netwerkbedrijf and Westland Infra opt for Landis+Gyr, Flonidan and Iskraemeco smart meters
Energy grid operators Liander, Stedin, DELTA Netwerkbedrijf and Westland Infra have agreed to purchase smart meters from t
- Enexis and Alliander sign outline agreement for regional network exchange
Network operators Enexis and Alliander have signed an outline agreement for the exchange of regional networks.