In 2017 Alliander once again invested extra in the expansion and quality of the energy networks, despite a shortage of technicians. The reliability of the energy supply for customers remained as high as ever. In addition, the network operator delivered a solid financial performance with a higher revenue and profit after tax. This is evident from the annual report published today.
- Annual figures 2017: investments in energy networks increase further
- Alliander announces final results in relation to the Tender Offer
Alliander announces final results in relation to the Tender Offer for its outstanding 2013 €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond and pricing of new €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond.
- Alliander announces new Hybrid Eurobond and Tender Offer
Alliander announces intention to issue new Hybrid Eurobond and Tender Offer for its outstanding 2013 €500,000,000 Hybrid Eurobond
- Alliander starts sales process of Allego
Grid company Alliander has started talks with interested parties for the sale of its subsidiary Allego. Allego, which was established in 2013, realizes customised charging solutions and charging infrastructure for local authorities, private companies and transport firms, and is active in a growing number of European countries
- Peter Molengraaf to stand down; Ingrid Thijssen new CEO Alliander
Arnhem, the Netherlands, 29 August - Peter Molengraaf is to stand down after more than eight years as CEO of the energy ne
- Half-year figures 2017: stable operational results and investments
Arnhem, the Netherlands, 28 July 2017 – Profit after tax fell from € 232 million for the first half of 2016 to € 93 millio
- EIB to finance upgrade of Alliander electricity grid in the Netherlands
The loan will be used to finance parts of the renewal and expansion of the distribution network used by Liander, a subsidi
- Annual results 2016: profit rises on Endinet sale
Alliander's profit after tax rose from € 235 million in 2015 to € 282 million in 2016. The increase is mainly due to the book profit on the sale of network company Endinet to Enexis. The profit after tax excluding incidental items decreased by € 79 million to € 132 million. The investment expenditure increased, despite the reduction of the regulated tariffs. The shortage of engineers in the labor market in 2016 has been a major challenge in the realization of the work package. This problem will continue to exist in the coming years. These results are presented in the annual report that is published today.
- Higher investments despite lower tariffs for customers
Arnhem, 29 July 2016 – Profit after tax rose from € 161 million for the first half of 2015 to € 232 million in 2016. This increase is mainly due to the book profit on the sale of network company Endinet to Enexis. In addition, Alliander issued its first-ever green bond in 2016 to raise capital for sustainability investments.
- Profit decrease on lower incidental gains and increase in sufferance tax
Full-year results 2015: Alliander completes regional network exchange